Welcome Back Students!
We have an exciting year ahead of us. I just wanted to inform you about a few things:
1. We have a third music teacher to complete the trifecta that is The Dream Team. Ms. Sierra Ray will be teaching grades 3, 4, and 5, Chorus, and Glee Club. Head over to her bio to learn more about her. We're very excited to have her aboard.
2. We're updating this website on the fly, so if things look like they were from last year, we will be changing it. Thank you for your patience.
3. We have updates to our before and after school programs:
- Beginning Band: Monday and Wednesday 7:15 - 8:15 AM
- Intermediate Band: Tuesday and Thursday 7:15 - 8:15 AM
- Beginning String Orchestra: Monday and Wednesday 7:15 - 8:15 AM
- Intermediate String Orchestra: Tuesday and Thursday 7:15 - 8:15 AM
- Pop Music Combo: Friday mornings from 7:15 0 8:15 AM
We are doing this a little different this year. Curriculum Night is September 17 this year, which is where you will be able to sign up for our ensembles. We will be in the lobby with iPads. We will hold a separate Ensemble Information Night on Thursday September 20, where you can learn more about our programs, what you need, how to rent an instrument, and much more.
Thank you for listening, and let's have a great year!