Ensemble Information Night....Information!
Thank you for all who showed up to our information session, and for those who couldn't make it, we wish we could have seen you.
But you're in luck! If you click on this link the information we delivered tonight at our Ensemble Information Session will appear on your computer.
Here's a brief synopsis of what we discussed (but also please download the presentation document for more information).
1. Please visit and bookmark our website. We have tons of information on here about everything that we do musically for your students.
2. We talked about the ensembles students can join. If you didn't sign up yet please visit the following pages - chorus, concert band, string orchestra, glee, and pop music combo - and when they occur. We also talked about what grades are eligible for what.
3. Supplies that students need in all ensembles.
5. Concerts - who will perform, and when.
6. Student and parent responsibilities.
7. Renting and instrument (concert band and string orchestra) - deadlines, prices, liability waiver, and steps to rent. Remember, students do not automatically get their first choice, but we will try our best to accommodate you.